We are proud to announce the release of our second development preview for the 1.7 series of Xibo. The codename for this series is “Tuttle”.
This is primarily a bug fix release for the new features in 1.7.0-alpha, but you can also test the following new items:
- Reporting for Client up / down events.
- Improved Sorting for all table data.
- “Select All” functions in key places.
- Tabs for the Settings page.
- Options for ticker media to not strip attributes.
- Options for ticker media to strip certain tags.
- Better database Export (works with larger databases when Apache Sendfile mode is enabled).
- Date formatting for Tickers.
- General Date formatting.
- Remove Inactive users from the permissions list.
- Switched all HTML based media to HTML5 doctype.
- Option to scale embedded media.
- More in the release notes / Launchpad.
We hope that our next release in 1.7 will be 1.7.0-beta and will be feature frozen pending the stable 1.7.0 release early next year!
Please Note: This is a development preview release and should not be used in production.