We are pleased to announce our 13th bug fix release for the 1.8 series of Xibo. The codename for this series is “Tempel”.
This release improves the stability and scalability of the Xibo platform through 25 bug fixes and improvements.
Please use the links below to download this release:
You may use any 1.8/2.0 series compatible Player with this release.
The CMS can be upgraded to later versions - we recommend all users upgrade when possible to take advantage of the latest bug fixes and features. Please refer to the upgrade guide.
Please find below a complete list of changes in this release.
- 1785: Fault Page available in Page Security for Users who cannot use it.
- 1782: Custom-Made Dayparts set to show once causing Event Playback issue
- 1744: Calendar Widget does not display "No Data returned from Source message"
- 1743: Time Disconnected Stats are inaccurate
- 1742: Module - valid extensions need better validation
- 1741: CMS is not correctly adjusting the schedule for Players in different time zones.
- 1740: MAX_LICENSED_DISPLAYS setting not being obeyed
- 1736: Dataset $dateFormat doesn't work on columns which themselves are formulas
- 1735: Agenda View not showing relationship between layouts and campains/groups
- 1734: Day view in Schedule is inaccurate.
- 1729: Display Profile Copy is broken
- 1728: "overrideConfig does not have a default value" error when trying to connect Players to CMS
- 1727: Player Software uploads dont work due to generic file valid extensions
- 1725: Total Duration in Proof of Play is not displaying number of days.
- 1724: Media Dashboard broken in 1.8.12
- 1784: The first time you connect an authorised Player the wrong settings are returned
- 1778: Add a log message if a display is unauthorised by Regular Maintenance
- 1760: Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break" thanks to @chalda-pnuzig
- 1759: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable thanks to @chalda-pnuzig
- 1748: Editing a Display which belongs to a large dynamic display group takes a long time
- 1732: User Delete - Unexpected Error related to campaign ownership
- 1745: Change message to say Authorised instead of Licensed
- 1726: Flip Clock Countdown timer shows all zeroes when scheduled