We are pleased to announce our 5th bug fix release for the 1.8 series of Xibo. The codename for this series is “Tempel”.
Please use the links below to download this release:
You may use any 1.8 series compatible Player with this release.
The CMS can be upgraded to later versions - we recommend all users upgrade when possible to take advantage of the latest bug fixes and features. Please refer to the upgrade guide.
This release supports PHP7 and ships with PHP7 Docker containers as standard.
- Total issues resolved: 12
- Total contributors: 4
- 1390: Ticker: Concurrent downloads still not functioning correctly thanks to @dasgarner
- 1379: Embedded HTML widget issues in 1.8.4 thanks to @irltankman
- 1389: Clearing display cache loses currently running layout output thanks to @alexharrington
- 1386: Support emojis in Twitter usernames thanks to @alexharrington
- 1382: CMS: PHP7 support thanks to @dasgarner
- 1380: Docker improvements: built CMS containers from the CMS repo thanks to @dasgarner
- 1388: CMS selected columns don't persist long term thanks to @alexharrington
- 1385: 1.7.9 - 1.8.4 Upgrade issue with Datasets thanks to @alexharrington
- 1384: Schedule - Deleting a display that shares events with another display removes the events from schedule for both displays thanks to @PeterMis
- 1383: Ticker - duration is not calculated correctly thanks to @PeterMis
- 1381: Email notifications are not sent thanks to @PeterMis
- 1387: Docker: Reinstate anacron style backups for alpine container thanks to @dasgarner