We are pleased to announce our 1st patch for Xibo CMS v2.0. The codename for this series is “Swift”.
This patch improves the stability and scalability of the Xibo platform through 14 solved issues.
Please use the links below to download this release:
If you have a v2.0 Xibo in the Cloud CMS then you have been updated with this patch automatically.
You may use any v2 compatible Player with this patch. At the time of writing these are the latest:
1.8 series Players will also function but please be aware that new v2 features will not be supported.
Please find below a complete list of changes in this release.
- 1774: Publish layout does not work when it is assigned to display/displayGroup
- 1773: Remote Dataset returns Xibo-based placeholder when the remote server is unavailable, left blank or has SSL issues
- 1769: Permissions lost on layout publish
- 1768: CMS Installation fails against MySQL 5.7
- 1767: Exceptions option in Custom Daypart not appearing
- 1757: Layouts with no background colour set don't show correctly in the new layout designer
- 1755: Proof of Play page - Layout filter search does not work
- 1753: Media Manager - filter by Layout or Region throw SQL error
- 1772: apereo/phpcas missing in vendors thanks to @moobyfr
- 1771: DataSetTicker dropdown search doesn't search
- 1765: User Option to disable switching Display Thumbnail column when Requesting a Screenshot
- 1762: Font Awesome for non-root folder installs
- 1754: Only the first Widget in the Layout Preview gets rendered
- 1764: Scroll bar for Region Timeline does not remember previous position.
Keep in touch
We have a lot planned for this year and have already started work on 2.1! Follow us on Twitter to be kept up to date.
Find out how our version numbers work.