We are pleased to announce our 2nd patch for Xibo CMS v2.0. The codename for this series is “Swift”.
Thank you to everyone who has moved to version 2 of Xibo and for providing such valuable feedback on our new Layout Designer & Playlist Editor. We have taken your comments onboard and have made some small adjustments in this patch in response, with 20 issues solved.
The main change in this patch is to bring back the overall Layout preview in the new Layout Designer.
We have also made adjustments to improve the flow of actions in the editor, making it easier to understand where you are and what you have selected. We have also moved the Region Options form over to the Layout Navigator for ease of use.
Please use the links below to download this release:
If you have a v2.0 Xibo in the Cloud CMS then you have been updated with this patch automatically.
You may use any v2 compatible Player with this patch. At the time of writing these are the latest:
1.8 series Players will also function but please be aware that new v2 features will not be supported.
Please find below a complete list of changes in this release.
- 1810: Display View Permissions set for Everyone and Users or Groups causes duplicate entries
- 1802: Templates are not appearing in the Templates section of CMS
- 1799: Report Fault - Collect with Version Information is not working
- 1794: Task add form - no tasks available for selection
- 1793: Layout Export - dataset data not included archive
- 1790: Background Colour option in Text Widget is only visible when an effect is set.
- 1789: Rows for Remote Datasets show an empty value if 0 is returned
- 1788: layout Designer Schedule Now "Always" Daypart returns error
- 1787: 2.0.1 Dataset View No Data message not shown
- 1786: 2.0.1 Dataset View dropdown search doesn't search
- 1780: 2.0.1 Install fails on MySQL 5.7
- 1779: 2.0.1 Display Settings Profile for Windows doesn't persist the Expire Modified Layouts setting
- 1809: Widget type should be shown as an icon in the timeline
- 1808: Widget minimum width hides the Widget Name
- 1807: webOS display profile timers helptext misleading
- 1805: Cascade Permissions on Playlist
- 1804: Playlist delete widget doesn't trigger duration calculation
- 1800: Agenda view should open at the current time (on the slider)
- 1795: Always and Custom dayparts incorrectly created on installation
Keep in touch
We have a lot planned for this year and have already started work on 2.1! Follow us on Twitter to be kept up to date.
Find out how our version numbers work.