We are pleased to announce our 3rd patch for Xibo CMS v2.0. The codename for this series is “Swift”.
Thank you to everyone who has moved to version 2 of Xibo and for providing such valuable feedback on our new Layout Designer & Playlist Editor. We have taken your comments onboard and have made some small adjustments in this patch in response, with 19 issues solved.
The main change in this patch is to bring back a larger library assign form, whilst keeping the benefits of the new toolbar.
Please use the links below to download this release:
If you have a v2.0 Xibo in the Cloud CMS then you have been updated with this patch automatically.
You may use any v2 compatible Player with this patch. At the time of writing these are the latest:
1.8 series Players will also function but please be aware that new v2 features will not be supported.
Please find below a complete list of changes in this release.
- 1829: Example SAML configuration is no longer valid
- 1818: Trying to access Designer for a Published Retired Layout causes error
- 1817: DataSet - cannot create dataSet with " - " character in the name
- 1816: Template Layouts cause Campaigns to disappear
- 1811: Horizontal Bar Chart Y axis does not start at 0
- 1797: Playlist closure table not updated
- 1828: Add Auditing on Media Delete
- 1827: Layout Export - dataset data not included in the archive if it comes from chart widget
- 1823: Sub-Playlist with an empty Playlist set to Spot Fill causes loading spinner
- 1822: Duplicate Playlists allowed
- 1821: Playlists Configuration - Auto ordering results in a smaller list than expected
- 1820: Playlists Spot Fill Pad setting doesn't pad properly
- 1812: Permissions search by name requires click-out rather than search as you type
- 1806: Media Manager Dashboard doesn't have save buttons
Keep in touch
We have a lot planned for this year and have already started work on 2.1! Follow us on Twitter to be kept up to date.
Find out how our version numbers work.