We are pleased to announce our 1st patch for Xibo CMS v2.1. The codename for this series is “Brooks”.
Thank you to everyone who has moved to version 2 of Xibo. We have fixed 21 issues in this patch and would recommend that everyone should upgrade to benefit from those fixes.
Please use the links below to download this release:
If you have a v2.1 Xibo in the Cloud CMS then you have been updated with this patch automatically.
You may use any v2 compatible Player with this patch. At the time of writing these are the latest:
1.8 series Players will also function but please be aware that new v2 features will not be supported.
Please find below a complete list of changes in this release.
- 1970: API documentation - GET /playlist/widget has the same operationId as GET /playlist
- 1963: API - start value in response header for next is incorrect
- 1960: Layouts cannot be deleted if added to a Campaign twice
- 1956: 2.1.0 Remote Dataset Dependent Query Params
- 1955: Dataset search: pressing enter clears the search field
- 1954: Unexpected error when deleting a Display profile assigned to a Display
- 1953: Windows Display Profiles changes not persisting
- 1949: Player Type Filter: Linux option returns all displays, regardless of type
- 1944: Widgets cannot be added to the Region Timeline using the + method.
- 1937: 2.1.0 - Unexpected Error adding RSS feed to dataset
- 1936: "Use Library Duration" option in Preferences not working.
- 1959: Navigator: Region over Edit button
- 1952: Removed setLockUSB option for Tizen Display Profile
- 1951: Xibo 2.1 unable to change a owner of a dynamic group thanks to @moobyfr
- 1950: Xibo 2.1, deleting a user fails thanks to @moobyfr
- 1946: Multiple "Layout not Found" logs in Stats Submit
- 1945: Deadlock in Required Files - Layout Stuck Building
- 1928: Per Display Bandwidth Limit causes warnings in Soap
- 1926: Playlists: Dynamic Playlists not generating due to a SQL error in the task
- 1958: Two Factor Authentication Improvements
- 1941: Dataset formula errors aren't handled well
Keep in touch
We have a lot planned for the future, with 2.2 almost ready and we have started work on 2.3! Follow us on Twitter to be kept up to date.