We are pleased to announce our 2nd patch for Xibo CMS v2.1. The codename for this series is “Brooks”.
We have fixed 15 issues in this patch and would therefore recommend that everyone should upgrade to benefit from those fixes. Thank you to everyone who has already moved to version 2 of Xibo!
Please use the links below to download this release:
If you have a v2.1 Xibo in the Cloud CMS then you have been updated with this patch automatically.
You may use any v2 compatible Player with this patch. At the time of writing these are the latest:
1.8 series Players will also function but please be aware that new v2 features will not be supported.
Please find below a complete list of changes in this release.
- 2003: Scheduling: Disallow Minute/Hourly repeats to be indefinite (or too long)
- 1992: Download from library fails when SENDFILE_MODE is set to Off
- 1990: Bandwidth Usage incorrectly calculated according to Bandwidth Usage Alert.
- 1989: Region Timeline showing incorrect duration on add/replace
- 1986: EndDate Snippet incorrectly Labelled in Calendar Widget
- 1984: Proof of play report is not returning correct result for yesterday filter
- 1982: Editing an existing Event to a Scheduled Command causes Event to disappear
- 1978: Layout filter by "Used/Unused" seems to be unreliable
- 1977: Unknown error during getResource. E =
- 1973: Some Event repeats are not appearing in schedule if split across more than one month
- 1972: Display/Display groups should load on click in Schedule Page
- 1988: Video not correctly shown on a Layout with more than 2 Regions
- 1987: Widget Delete on Expire leaves Widget in XLF
- 1985: Schedule Day View: Short events need to be highlighted
- 1976: Cannot create a Template without Widgets
- 1902: moment(...).tz is not a function when change calendar type to Jalali thanks to @mshahrokhi
Keep in touch
We have a lot planned for the future, with 2.2 almost ready and we have started work on 2.3! Follow us on Twitter to be kept up to date.