We are pleased to announce our second patch for the 2.3 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Wolf”.
14P/Wolf is a periodic comet with an orbital period of 8.74a (Julian years). Max Wolf (Heidelberg, Germany) discovered the comet on September 17, 1884. It is particularly interesting as its perihelion and orbital period change due to the influcence of Jupiter.
This release fixes 12 issues.
A mistake with Interrupt Layouts in 2.3.0 and 2.3.1 was uncovered which we have now rectified in this release. Unfortunately this means that if you're already using Interrupt Layouts, your Share of Voice setting will need updating on those Schedules. Simply re-enter the percentage Share of Voice you want.
We would aim to do this automatically, but in this instance we are unable to.
To those users already using Interrupt Layouts, please accept our apologies for this unfortunate error.
Please use the links below to download this release:
You may use any v2 compatible Player with this release. At the time of writing these are the latest:
1.8 series Players will also function but please be aware that new v2 features will not be supported.
- 2173: Get stats by displayIds in stat search endpoint
- 2170: Set Integer value of duration and count in Engagements
- 2157: Schedule: Share of Voice should be able to represent lower than 1%
- 2153: Campaign Edit: Double clicking on the form save button causes havoc
- 2152: Refactor layout designer Cypress tests
- 2172: Layout Build: No need to build draft layouts via XTR
- 2166: Layout Designer Preview: Flash module preview downloading a file
- 2165: Playlist Editor: Window resize throwing JS errors after closing the editor modal
- 2164: Schedule Add Event form from date field needs to be defocused before you can get the calendar to pop up
- 2163: XMDS Submit Stats still logs repeat errors
- 2162: Default Layout can be Retired
- 2160: Widgets with external images - preview doesn't work in Server mode Test
Our focus from now will be to move ahead with the development of Xibo version 3, which will be our Interactive Signage release!