We are pleased to announce our fifth patch for the 2.3 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Wolf”.
14P/Wolf is a periodic comet with an orbital period of 8.74a (Julian years). Max Wolf (Heidelberg, Germany) discovered the comet on September 17, 1884. It is particularly interesting as its perihelion and orbital period change due to the influcence of Jupiter.
This release fixes 19 issues.
Please use the links below to download this release:
You may use any v2 compatible Player with this release. At the time of writing these are the latest:
1.8 series Players will also function but please be aware that new v2 features will not be supported.
- 2267: Playlist Editor: Delete multiple failing with > 4 requests
- 2263: DataSet Upper and Lower limits not quite correct
- 2262: Refactor SASS structure
- 2261: Display Bandwidth Limit accepts negative values
- 2260: User Library quota accepts negative values
- 2259: Displays menu: Sorting by Remote column issue
- 2256: Filtering: useRegexForName always takes parameters from request
- 2255: Playlist Timeline: Rearranging Widget order using drag and drop is occasionally not working
- 2254: Playlist Timeline: Widget list is partially obscured.
- 2253: Playlist Timeline: Image bubbles remain on screen.
- 2252: Schedule Agenda view: tables positioning
- 2250: Schedule page and Sub-playlist form: Input fields width fix
- 2249: Stats API: don't log missing Layouts in the filter
- 2244: Layout Designer preview: Object name needs to be trimmed
- 2243: Manual and About links not available on horizontal menu
- 2240: When copying a nested playlist, the parent-child relationship between the playlists is not duplicated
- 2265: Stats Search API add campaignId and tags
- 2245: Layout Designer: Publishing with an Empty Region
- 2242: Cached JS on upgrade: cache busting has been removed
Our focus from now will be to move ahead with the development of Xibo version 3, which will be our Interactive Signage release!