We are pleased to announce our sixth patch for the 2.3 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Wolf”.
14P/Wolf is a periodic comet with an orbital period of 8.74a (Julian years). Max Wolf (Heidelberg, Germany) discovered the comet on September 17, 1884. It is particularly interesting as its perihelion and orbital period change due to the influcence of Jupiter.
This release fixes 18 issues.
Please use the links below to download this release:
You may use any v2 compatible Player with this release. At the time of writing these are the latest:
1.8 series Players will also function but please be aware that new v2 features will not be supported.
- 2293: Stat API: Incorrect date banding
- 2292: Problem deleting a Display with command schedules
- 2290: Statistics Migration Task
- 2288: Shell Commands Widget: Changing type does not clear previous settings.
- 2287: Layout Designer: Handle some JS errors regarding undefined objects
- 2286: Shell Widget does not list Android command in Layout preview
- 2281: Layout Status shows as valid with an empty Region
- 2279: Resolution not found on Layout Edit form in the Designer
- 2277: Sub Playlist Widget: The same playlist can be added more than once
- 2276: Sub Playlist Widget: Remove Playlist button not working.
- 2273: Playlist/Layout editor: Undo functionality after deleting needs improvements
- 2271: Stats API: Fails to return results when no filtering criteria is provided
- 2289: Tags should prompt for a value when "Requires value" is ticked
- 2272: Disable Apache TRACK/TRACE in Docker Image
- 2270: Layout Export: Save as
- 2269: User Profile Edit: Require password confirmation when disabling or changing two factor
- 2274: Error to change scheduled layout thanks to @Jonatanestam
- 2200: Bandwidth: Possible to use more bandwidth than allowed when delivered through a CDN
Our focus from now will be to move ahead with the development of Xibo version 3, which will be our Interactive Signage release!