We are pleased to announce our 5th patch for v3.0 of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Finlay”.
Below you will find all the release notes and download links for this latest version of the Xibo CMS.
15P/Finlay is a periodic comet with an orbital period of 6.51a (Julian years). William Henry Finlay (Royal Observatory, Cape of Good Hope, South Africa) discovered the comet on September 26, 1886. It's last closest approach to the sun was in July 2021.
This release fixes 9 issues.
Please use the links below to download this release:
We have new v3 Android and Windows players available, with the other players functioning in a backwards compatible mode.
The minimum version of Xibo for webOS that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R206.
The minimum version of Xibo for Tizen that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R202.
At the time of writing these are the latest players:
v2 players will connect to a v3 CMS, but please be aware that new v3 features will not be supported.
1.8 players will also function but please be aware that v2/v3 features will not be supported.
We recommend using player software of the same version as your CMS.
If you use any of our commercial players (Android, webOS or Tizen) and have taken advantage of on-premise licensing, please update your on-premise licensing module at the same time as you upgrade your CMS.
The new module can be downloaded from My Products.
- 2678: Notifications : retired Users should not receive any system or display notifications
- 2677: Automatic Layout Publishing does not allow to publish a Layout with an empty Region
- 2676: Display Profile : Tizen and webOS Screenshot Interval setting isn't saved correctly
- 2675: Calendar : custom date tags are not translated
- 2673: Twitter Widget - images issue with 64 bit user IDs
- 2672: Grid tables: Sharing column needs scrolling
- 2671: Display - Profile Settings: Long profile values break the structure
- 2668: Video: thumbnail preview isn't centred like the video is
- 2666: Layout Editor Preview: Broken video playback
We have already started working on our 3.1 release, which builds on the improvements we've made in 3.0! Read all about v3.0 here
We would like to thank everyone involved in testing this release and everyone who contributed ideas.