We are pleased to announce the third patch for the 3.1 version of Xibo which addresses 16 issues. v3.1 is a feature update to v3.0, with improvements to the layout editing experience, Pixabay integration and lots of usability improvements. The codename for this version is “Holmes”.
17P/Holmes is a periodic comet with an orbital period of 6.88a (Julian years). Edwin Holmes (an amateur British astronomer) discovered the comet on November 6, 1892. It's last closest approach to the sun was in February 2021 and is on it's way back in January 2028.
Please use the links below to download this release:
At the time of writing these are the latest players:
v2 players will connect to a v3 CMS, but please be aware that new v3 features will not be supported.
1.8 players will also function but please be aware that v2/v3 features will not be supported.
The minimum version of Xibo for webOS that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R206.
The minimum version of Xibo for Tizen that will function with a v3 CMS is v2 R202.
We recommend using player software of the same version as your CMS.
16 issues have been addressed in this release!
- 2839: Agenda/Calendar: incorrect representation of an event with a different timezone to the calendar
- 2838: Impossible to request screenshot on a CMS with no ZeroMQ module loaded
- 2834: Layout Editor: Read only mode needs to be highlighted
- 2833: Agenda: large ICS file causes out of memory error
- 2829: Media Toolbar: Replicated results when adding a tagged element
- 2828: Layout Editor: Empty timeline needs min height, and updated text
- 2827: Playlist Editor: Drop element to playlist with region underneath duplicates element
- 2826: Daypart : error on edit when Display Groups should be notified
- 2825: Layout editor toolbar: Upload card not deselecting
- 2824: Media Toolbar: Retired media showing in search
- 2823: Actions table need scrolling to fit completely
- 2822: Layout Editor: Viewer regions needs to have layer properties
- 2837: Tidy Library: in use files are deleted incorrectly
- 2835: Sub-Playlist: add the option to give a sub-playlist widget a name
- 2832: Dynamic Display Groups: Better handling for large numbers of tags in criteria
- 2830: Tidy library: add additional logging/auditing
Please leave any feedback in the comments!