Xibo version 1.0.5 is just around the corner, it will be a bug fix release to the stable 1.0 series of Xibo.
During this release cycle we have focussed mainly on bugs related to the Xibo client, there are some exciting fixes and improvements for you all to enjoy! Some of these include:
- Improved handling of Text, RSS and Embedded HTML content which should reduce white flickering when loading new media and reduce stuttering on moving text.
- It is now possible to use an IFRAME in embedded HTML.
- Improved handling of the media stored on the client so that corrupt media will now be detected and re-downloaded from the server.
- The client statistics setting will now be obeyed.
- No loss of quality when resizing the layout background image.
- A better assessment of when a video has finished and a smoother transition between video content.
A complete list of what you can expect can be found on Launchpad.
We are aiming to get 1.0.5 released over the Christmas Holiday period, so keep an eye out for it!