Announcing R37 of Xibo for Android 1.4/1.6.
The client is still available on a free 14 day no obligation trial and available to purchase directly from our website. Instructions for upgrading from an earlier release can be found in the FAQ. It’s also well worth having a look at the Knowledge Base.
Features and Issues resolved in this release:
- Added a configuration option for the maximum number of days to keep the locally cached logs.
- Added a configuration option to request root access (for Shell Commands).
- Added pre-loading of Images for a smoother more instant change between image resources.
- Added an Image Cache to improve memory usage and reduce disk I/O. This also improves pre-loading speed.
- Added more logging for memory pressure (https://springsignage.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/3000019052) situations.
- Resolved issues for customers that run a mixture of standard / white label clients from the same licence pool.
- Add code to automatically start videos in Web Page based media (embedded, web page). Assumes device support for HTML 5 is available.
- Detect and Black List Images that cannot be decoded.
White Label customers
Your personal build is available for you in your account.