Xibo Signage are pleased to announce Xibo for Android v2 R206. This release works with Xibo CMS version 2.x and has legacy mode for versions 1.4, 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8.
We have addressed 13 issues in this release:
- TLS 1.2 support on Android 4.4 devices. For more information on what this means, see our article: What is TLS 1.2 and why does it effect me?
- Geo-Scheduling: Report last known location to the CMS
- Philips: fix APK upgrade
- Handle rate limiting from the CMS
- Detect a network change and trigger a CMS connection
- With a keyboard connected the i, c and s keys launch menus
- Support intent extras for the Command
- Bug: Fix an error with Widgets attempting to call a destroyed webview
- Bug: Web Widgets, viewport sometimes undefined
- Bug: Video unmutes after one loop
- Bug: DST breaks schedule check
- Bug: Fix proof of play in Hourly/Daily mode where a record bridges an aggregation period.
Instructions for upgrading from an earlier release can be found in the Administration Manual.
If you have a white label build of the application, the upgrade is available in your account.