Xibo Signage is pleased to announce Xibo for Tizen v2 R202. This release works with Xibo CMS version 2.0.0 onward and is backwards compatible with Xibo CMS version 1.8.13. This release is also compatible with Xibo CMS version 3.0.0-rc3.
This release contains the following new features and fixes:
- Enhancement: License check XMR command via CMS
- Enhancement: Improved time sync functionality between the player and system clock.
- Enhancement: Improvements to the status page log format.
- Enhancement: The player can connect to CMS using an authentication code.
- Enhancement: New file download functionality for supported models.
- Enhancement: Resolution of the player can be sent to the CMS.
- Fixed: Issue with currentLayoutId entry when connected to v3 CMS.
- Fixed: XMR Command not understood error.
- Fixed: Connect button issue when return button on keyboard is used.
- Fixed: Issue with time zone settings causing problems with scheduled events.
- Fixed: Issue with Inside Download Window message on status page.
- Fixed: Device name is incorrectly returned as SSSP version.
- Fixed: Issue with incorrect storage information being returned.
- Fixed: Switch license server error to audit log.
Users who have a White Label build of the application will see it is available in the Products section of their Xibo Portal account.
You can see the the full list of Supported Monitors here and check your monitor is up to date with our Firmware Matrix here. If you are unsure how to check and update the firmware on your Samsung display, please see our new firmware upgrade guide for more information.
If you would like to use a monitor that is not currently listed, or have already tried an unlisted model with success, please contact the helpdesk to let us know.