Spring Signage are pleased to announce Xibo for webOS v1.8 R11. This release works with Xibo CMS version 1.8.3 onward.
This release contains 9 improvements:
- The "Connect to CMS" options will stay on screen until manually dismissed or saved, instead of timing out
- XMR will reconnect reliably if it becomes disconnected
- Player will obey the logging level configured in the Display Settings
- Fixed "Unable to read property" error shown repeatedly in the logs
- Fix a problem with the splash screen not showing correctly on Displays with portrait orientation
- Unplayable Videos will be skipped instead of sitting at a black screen
- It is now possible to configure key locks to block the operation of on-monitor keys and remote control keys
- The Mac Address of the in use interface will be reported
- Opening the application triggers an update of all Widgets immediately as opposed to waiting for the first collection.
If you have a white label build of the application it is available in your account.