Xibo Signage is pleased to announce Xibo for webOS v2 R207. This release works with Xibo CMS version 2.0.0 onward.
We are very pleased to announce that R207 now supports interrupt layouts! An Interrupt Layout does exactly as the name implies and will 'interrupt' the usual schedule for a defined Share of Voice percentage. You can find out more about Interrupt Layouts here.
With the addition of the Interrupt Layout functionality, this release can be used with Adspace, Xibo's advertising platform.
Fixes and Features:
- Feature: Interrupt Layout functionality has been added.
- Fix: Changes to how the currentLayoutId is handled.
- Fix: Proof of play stats stored locally are transfered incorrectly if the player is connected to a new CMS.
- Fix: Required files entry on the status page is incorrect if the player is not licensed.
- Fix: Inside download window status page entry fix.
- Fix: Caret and highlighted field selector can become misaligned with keyboard connected.
- Fix: Player options unavailable when network error is returned.
- Fix: Network error when conencting to another CMS with web content scheduled.
- Fix: Splash screen is not shown if default layout is invalid.
Instructions for upgrading from an earlier release can be found in the Upgrade Guide.
If you have a white label build of the application it is available in your account.