Xibo Signage is pleased to announce Xibo for webOS v2 R206. This release works with Xibo CMS version 2.0.0 onward.
This release introduces a new implementation of XMR, which is written in nodejs. Please note that after upgrading to this new release you will need to reconfigure XMR to switch over to the new implementation. To reconfigure XMR on your player, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Displays menu in your CMS.
- Click the row menu button at the end of the entry for your webOS player and choose edit from the menu.
- You will see the Reconfigure XMR box on the Advanced tab of the Edit Display window. Save to confirm.
Please note that XMR will be configured when the player next connects to your CMS.
If you encounter an issue with the switch to the new XMR service, please contact support.
Fixes and Features:
- New XMR implementation using nodejs.
- Should not try to connect for XMR if XMR address is set to DISABLED.
- Changes to how status information is returned to CMS.
- Fix: ZMQ Errors occur periodically.
- Fix: Better error handling on communication with CMS.
- Fix: Error seen on UH5C and SM5KD.
- Fix: Player does not continue to register with CMS whilst downloading required files.
- Fix: SM5C backwards compatibility for startsWith function.
- Fix: Could not open status page using a mouse.
Instructions for upgrading from an earlier release can be found in the Upgrade Guide.
If you have a white label build of the application it is available in your account.