We are pleased to announce the release of Xibo for Windows v2 R253, which includes headline features when used with a 2.3 CMS!
This release works with Xibo CMS version 2 and has legacy mode for version 1.8.
Access the following features
- Geo-Location Scheduling (including geo-reporting for devices with a GPS supporting the Windows Location API).
- Aggregate Proof of Play (Hourly/Daily aggregations before sending to the CMS)
See the change log below for a full list.
Please Note: Players starting from v2 R252 use a new architecture and their capabilities may not be identical to earlier v2 Players. We recommend testing the Player with your content on one device before commiting to v2 R252 or later.
This Player requires Windows 10.
Instructions for upgrading from an earlier release can be found in the FAQ.
If you have a white label build of the application, the upgrade is available in your Xibo customer portal account.
- 133: Packaged HTML: Unable to create new htmlpackage The file ... already exists
- 131: Embedded Browser Tag always ends up with IE
- 127: WatchDog: System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive ": "60"
- 126: WPF: HLS doesn't work in Chrome
- 123: Local video Module not working.
- 122: Show full screen option in Video Widgets not working
- 121: Widget: Video mute not obeyed
- 132: Include the
LOCATIONtag as an engagement on proof of play
- 105: Geo-Scheduling
- 104: Interrupt Layouts
- 77: Proof of Play aggregation