We are pleased to announce the release of Xibo for Windows v2 R254, which is a bug fix release solving 7 issues.
This release works with Xibo CMS version 2 and has legacy mode for version 1.8.
See the change log below for a full list.
Please Note: Players starting from v2 R252 use a new architecture and their capabilities may not be identical to earlier v2 Players. We recommend testing the Player with your content on one device before commiting to v2 R252 or later.
This Player requires Windows 10.
Instructions for upgrading from an earlier release can be found in the Administrator Documentation.
If you have a white label build of the application, the upgrade is available in your Xibo customer portal account.
- 146: WPF: coordinate positions are transposed
- 143: Invalid JSON Primitive error
- 142: HTML Package extracted even if no new package downloaded thanks to @CA-Mukesh
- 139: Player crashing with stats enabled
- 138: ScheduleManager: Problem assessing interrupt schedule
- 130: Dynamic Widgets not updating
- 136: XMDS: 429/Retry-After