We are pleased to announce the release of Xibo for Windows v2 R255, which is a bug fix release solving 13 issues.
This release works with Xibo CMS version 2 and has legacy mode for version 1.8.
See the change log below for a full list.
Please Note: Players starting from v2 R252 use a new architecture and their capabilities may not be identical to earlier v2 Players. We recommend testing the Player with your content on one device before commiting to v2 R252 or later.
This Player requires Windows 10.
Instructions for upgrading from an earlier release can be found in the Administrator Documentation.
If you have a white label build of the application, the upgrade is available in your Xibo customer portal account.
- 168: WPF: player doesn't skip validity check for the Current Layout
- 164: Download Window end time issue
- 162: Proof of Play duration sometimes incorrect by 1 second
- 161: Object reference not set to an instance of an object - Layout without media - 2R254
- 156: PowerPoint not working in WPF player
- 152: Desktop App Web Viewer remains running between restarts/crashes
- 165: GPS accuracy - can we make it more accurate than 100m
- 160: Web Server Endpoint to get Player Information
- 149: CEF auto-play policy
- 68: Video fill to region dimensions
- 159: Implement checkSchedule and checkRf crc checks
- 158: Video Media memory leak
- 151: R254: Incorrect Resolution information is being returned