We are pleased to announce the release of Xibo for Windows v2 R256, which is a bug fix release solving 9 issues.
This release works with Xibo CMS version 2 and has legacy mode for version 1.8.
See the change log below for a full list.
Please Note: Players starting from v2 R252 use a new architecture and their capabilities may not be identical to earlier v2 Players. We recommend testing the Player with your content on one device before commiting to v2 R252 or later.
This Player requires Windows 10.
Instructions for upgrading from an earlier release can be found in the Administrator Documentation.
If you have a white label build of the application, the upgrade is available in your Xibo customer portal account.
- 182: Package HTML should decode nominated file
- 180: Protect against an invalid Default Layout
- 176: 2R255 Screenshot not returned if XMR message is missed
- 175: 2 R255 sometimes one region is missing content
- 181: Interrupt on 15 minute periods instead of hourly
- 179: If we can't load a video we ought to temporarily blacklist it
- 177: Downloading files when there is not enough storage
- 186: Video: Black screen after 1 to 2 hours
- 188: Web Page: cefsharp doesn't work with NTLM/Proxy