We are pleased to announce our seventh patch for the 2.3 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Wolf”.
14P/Wolf is a periodic comet with an orbital period of 8.74a (Julian years). Max Wolf (Heidelberg, Germany) discovered the comet on September 17, 1884. It is particularly interesting as its perihelion and orbital period change due to the influcence of Jupiter.
This release fixes 19 issues.
Please use the links below to download this release:
You may use any v2 compatible Player with this release. At the time of writing these are the latest:
1.8 series Players will also function but please be aware that new v2 features will not be supported.
- 2321: DataSet View/Ticker help text on Filter describing how you can use [Display] and [DisplayGeoLocation] in the filter clauses.
- 2320: DataSet filter additions
- 2319: If the CMS doesn't provide an
updateInterval, the Player will go for a new copy every 5 minutes.
- 2313: Remove Export option from settings
- 2311: Make gridRenderSort more robust so that it cant return an empty array
- 2310: Override CSS for the Login Page
- 2308: Android Settings: add maxRegionCount
- 2306: Tags - improve the API response
- 2305: 0% returned with spacing in Stocks symbols
- 2302: Schedule Exclusions Performance Improvement
- 2299: Change 'Tag Value' text when assigning tag to be clearer
- 2316: API: changeLayout sub optimal documentation
- 2312: Cannot find playlist issue
- 2304: Docker: "must be a mapping and not a string"
- 2298: Time Disconnected Summary
- 2296: Report: Only my schedule and Only my report not working
- 2295: Translation Error v2.3
- 2294: Some repeat Event schedules do not fit the day view calendar
- 2280: Remote Dataset: Dependent dataset params not substituted on test
Our focus from now will be to move ahead with the development of Xibo version 3, which will be our Interactive Signage release!